Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wonder what that siren means....Ice cream?

Well keeping with the weekly, yearly and bloggly theme of ignorance and morons I bring you this story....


I was out job hunting and as I was coming in I heard a siren. I was stopped at a stoplight and so thought to look down the street to see if the siren was coming my way...sure enough it was. It wasn't coming down my street but rather it was coming across the street I wanted to make a left hand turn across, so as the law requires you to do...I stopped to let the ambulance go through. What do other people do? They try beating him and even just taking their green and going right along as if he wasn't sitting there trying to get some bleeding person or dieing person to the hospital. So I was pissed for a little bit...big deal. As I was coming home the same thing happened. I was stopped at a light and what do ya know? Another siren; this time just one block...one damn block from the hospital. What do people do when they see him? Try and beat him across the light and the people behind them just keep going through until they've basically got a yellow light. I saw this big G.W. Tank of a truck (G.W. for our wonderful president..it's a term of endearment really for our wonderful gas guzzling, economy ruining, enviromentaly unsafe vehicles) wanting to go across with the Ambulance still stopped, waiting to go through. At this point I had enough and told him "Don't go asshole...f'n moron." Yes and he did stop.

I'm not sorry to say this but we as a nation (US) are inconsiderate, self-centered bastards who are breeding bastardized children to do the same damn thing. You wail about people wanting to kill you and bomb your nation and yet you just don't get it? When other nations and people need our help we say "Well, we'll get to it if we have time or if we feel generous enough." But when we're in need...oh no "Crisis!!! The free world is under attack!!!" Grab your head out of your ass and put it where it belongs America. Label me a terrorist cuz I can't wait until someone finally blows this place up and makes you people realize how big of hypocrits you are.

Feenix

5 Comments:

Blogger Dav said...

You scream I scream everyone go for ice cream!
Its stupid, but its not a thing that just happens in the US my friend, idiots are all over, and we have them over here as well. Best is, we get arses that tag the siren all the way at top speeds. I worry about crashes, but the best I can do is pray.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Feenix said...

heh yeah...sorry for the rant. I just had a weird week. Sounds like you had a tough week as well :/ Nice pic btw ya studly davin man lol *non gay humor* How's things going on your end of the world?

10:54 AM  
Blogger Dav said...

The *non ghey* end of my world is going on fine, just super busy, and my phone lines are a mess and it causes me to get dropped from the net often at home, hence, no AA.

You ?

12:46 AM  
Blogger Feenix said...

Not bad here other than the rants here and there. I haven't played AA for a bit myself. I've been on a writing kick lol. I got published at Elfwood though. I'll post the link on my main site so you can burn a few minutes telling me how my writing sux :P Anyway take it easy davin. I stop by dalnet here and there but I never catch you :/

11:16 AM  
Blogger Dav said...

Dalnet! Dude, look at the blog, I was away and stuff. Back on for now. Yeah, put the link up so I can laug...er.. comment :D on the stories !

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home