Thursday, June 23, 2005

What's this?? Two in one week?!

No, I'm not sick. I'm posting twice in a week, yes. My fiance got me a cd from my fav band NOFX. The cd is titled "The War on Errorism" so you can tell what the songs are about. I'd actually invite you to listen to Idiots are Taking Over. "There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated."
It's not the songs that really got my attention it was the three paged rant on the inside of the cover that floored me. So here's giving them another link to what they want seen. Go to WWW.Unprecedented.org and catch the trailer of this documentary on the 2000 election here in the states. The man that didn't win the majority vote shouldn't have won the election. Yes, he won the majority vote the second time but that's a moot point considering he should have never been there in the first place. What shoulda been, coulda been...it's not the point now. That incident was just a display of what is to come should the American people and the World not wake up from its self-inflicted stuper. When people blindly give up their rights for 'safety' it's just one hop and a step closer to having the Constitution no better than the paper placemat at your local Denny's.

Feenix

3 Comments:

Blogger Dav said...

We dont have a "denny's" here ;{

2:36 AM  
Blogger Feenix said...

*GASP!* Dav, you're not missing much :)

8:31 AM  
Blogger Dav said...

I'm not? Are you sure? cause i'd love to partake in some american food!

No... no not really.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home