Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ode to an idiot

This post could really go out to me judging by the title, but I'll spare you the conceited garble :P

My soon to be ex-brother-in-law is the topic of discussion today. Due to his vindictive stupidity he's been in and out of jail since he split from my sister. Well he managed to get a DUI on top of that and lost his job. My sister managed to get posession of 'their' car due to the fact that he couldn't make the payments. Here's where the ode starts....

He stole the car while it was on public property. The fireworks in the back (I live in a state where the good ones are illegal) were turned into his police buddies and the money in my sister's purse was stolen.
Brian Patterson of Clinton, Illinois... you my friend are a belligerent asshole who's ignorance in all arena's of life knows no bound. You're the greatest evidence of the lack of evolution in mankind to this day and for that I thank you for being a Neanderthal like creature who only responds in anger to outside stimuli. It makes it very simple to make fun of you that way...Your voice holds the vast well of ignorance held within its unthought words of stupidity. The beauty of this is that I won't have to do a thing to you besides this because you wallow in your ignorance like a pig in its own feces. You've reached the prime of your life; a prime that's included random beatings of significant others and the abuse of my nieces. May you forever be the whorebag of the Clinton police department and here's to hoping that the ignorance in this town finally gets pushed back to the backwoods where you belong.

With love,
Feenix

1 Comments:

Blogger Dav said...

Wtf?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home