Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What to say?

Daily life goes on in its redundantly unpredictable way. I just finished a speech on ignorance...in specific, terrorism and poverty/hunger. People rarely take the harsh reality very... the US was a terrorist nation far before Afghanistan. Little known facts about certain events in recent history were used to induce thought and to inform of course. I don't know how I faired, but I saw some good looks on their faces.

Just like the line goes on the Matrix "Take this and I'll show you just how far down the rabbit hole goes." I'm not that great but I hope to enlighten you and you enlighten me along the way.

Feenix

1 Comments:

Blogger Ashiq said...

Why don't you post your speech on the blog? Maybe we'll learn something. I don't have any classes til the 22nd and I have nothing better to do. Rabbit hole you say? Take me to it!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home