Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Ignorant fun in a courtroom

No, I didn't get arrested. Now with that out of the way here's the story of today.

My sister just recently split up with her husband who had been having an affair for a few weeks or months prior. As he has no way of defending himself I'll only offer some observations of him. He's very vindictive, very belligerent, and very abusive with words and physical violence when he's angry. She had put in for an order of protection through this and the court date for that was today. Now, when he heard of this OP against him he flew right into the DOVE (a family service) office and wanted an OP against my sister (don't ask...he's from the backwoods) He was denied of course and now back to today. When asked if he would like to dispute the OP he said yes and said he would be getting a lawyer. All this while his scantly clad girlfriend basically cheered him on in the seats. Now...my sister doesn't have a job and found out during the split up that she had cancer so you can see the process of getting the lawyer for her is going to be very difficult. All this should tell you of this guy's character. Very ignorant, very vindictive...etc..etc. Why he's out for blood I don't know, but that is my day today. Now I must trail my three nieces on their paper routes because his new girlfriend has been reported to be 'following' them. Ah yes, this ups the ante on my claim that the backwoods of this wretched place I call home is the source of all ignorance. Take care all and I'll post to ya soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dav said...

?

Dude where the heck do you live anyway? WeirdVill ?

Very very sorry to hear about your sis , I hope she recovers from this incident and doesnt get jaded by humans. She might feel weird, but please hug her for me man.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Feenix said...

heh thanks Dav man. Will do. She'll be alright. She's got a good support system.

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home