Monday, May 23, 2005

Bad case of bad PR

Hola all. It's been just under a week so I need to post. Haven't had much happen within that time, but I did catch another bumble on the US army's part. Recruiters lying to possible recruits? Come on guys do you really think that's gonna get you out of the slump you're in? I have a theory here and I mean no offense to those who serve in the armed forces or even in the recruiting part. Bad apples I say...but here's the theory. No one and I repeat no one can be that stupid. Trust me, GW can get away by looking stupid. No one gets elected twice by being stupid...but back to the theory. I believe it isn't stupidity. I believe it's pretty smart. They need more manpower and what better (non-violent) way to get the draft to pass than a serious man shortage? Yep you heard me...no one can be that stupid. I don't care if you've lived under powerlines, while eating paint chips, and while bathing in toxic waste.... Anyway that's my thought to it and it leaves much to be desired but I can't waste all my thought on this can I? I have yet more classes to think about!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home