Friday, July 21, 2006

Cletus, the slack jawed president

Hello all

Yep, Cletus...the open mouth, roll chewin, shit talkin G.W. is at it again....
It's hot as a very hot thing left out in the sun for too long...yeah...something like that. I was in the middle of reading over the headlines when I first came across the stem cell bill that just passed the senate. I'm not going to go into any great detail about this because it speaks for itself and because I'm trying to post something on our current and greatest threat...oil dependence and the concious intent to keep us that way. Obviously the bill got vetoed by President Bush because it "crossed a moral boundary". This rant is going to be quick... In a war proven to be for oil aka 'the american way of life' we killed what is estimated as 100-200 thousand civillians. The current administration wants to repeal the estate tax which would give roughly 60% of the benefit to the richest 10% of Americans. Federal funding to help college kids get an education has been cut and will no doubt continue to be cut. Want me to continue? I don't mind it being called unethical or immoral...that's freedom of speech and opinion. But when this current administration has crossed so many moral and ethical boundaries I ask myself...why stop with this? Trapped by ethics and morals, the grass grazing cattle of America won't know any different. It's just another moral victory for the ignorant. Call me belligerent but I just hate hypocrits.

Feenix


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home